Tuesday 8 December 2020

A trip to Japan

 

Greetings from Japan!
I am writing to you to inform that I am having the most wonderful time. Summer here is like nothing you have ever seen before. The blossom trees are in bloom, I love having picnics under them. The food here is out of this world, never have I tried something as different but delicious as what they sell here! I hope that soon I can come here again and I hope that I can bring you along!
Hope you are doing ok back in Gizzy. 
See you soon.
Your friend,
Estella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.